Autor
Beitrag
Rang: Literaturgenie
Beitrag #1, verfasst am 17.03.2015 | 21:58 Uhr
"In this world, there is no truth. The truth is made later on and overwrites what comes before it. Real truth doesn't exist anywhere." - Beatrice, the Golden Witch
"So if everyone accepts a lie, will that lie become the truth?" - Ushiromiya Battler

Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Rang: Paragraphenreiter
Beitrag #2, verfasst am 23.03.2015 | 14:12 Uhr
Beitrag #3, verfasst am 23.03.2015 | 22:34 Uhr
"In this world, there is no truth. The truth is made later on and overwrites what comes before it. Real truth doesn't exist anywhere." - Beatrice, the Golden Witch
"So if everyone accepts a lie, will that lie become the truth?" - Ushiromiya Battler

Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Beitrag #4, verfasst am 12.04.2015 | 16:57 Uhr
  •  
zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.04.2015 | 17:03 Uhr

Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Beitrag #5, verfasst am 05.03.2016 | 11:44 Uhr

Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Rang: Literaturgott
Empfehlungs-Team
Beitrag #6, verfasst am 12.03.2016 | 03:37 Uhr
'The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time.'--Frank Miller
“There are three conditions to terrify someone: One, the monster can’t speak. Two, the monster has to be unidentifiable. Three, it’s meaningless if the monster can die.” – Touko Aozaki, Kara no Kyokai - The Garden of sinners
Beitrag #7, verfasst am 12.03.2016 | 10:48 Uhr

Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Rang: Bildzeitungsleser
Beitrag #8, verfasst am 24.10.2019 | 17:20 Uhr
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?"
"You must be or you wouldn't have come here."
Beitrag #9, verfasst am 25.10.2019 | 19:49 Uhr

Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Beitrag #10, verfasst am 15.11.2019 | 12:57 Uhr
Beitrag #11, verfasst am 24.11.2019 | 00:46 Uhr

Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Beitrag #12, verfasst am 04.01.2020 | 22:47 Uhr