Autor
Beitrag
Rang: Literaturgott
Beitrag #1, verfasst am 04.03.2019 | 22:58 Uhr
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" ~ Naruto

"The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!" ~ Naruto

"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me." ~ Kakashi
Beitrag #2, verfasst am 05.03.2019 | 12:53 Uhr
Beitrag #3, verfasst am 05.03.2019 | 15:41 Uhr
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" ~ Naruto

"The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!" ~ Naruto

"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me." ~ Kakashi
Beitrag #4, verfasst am 05.03.2019 | 16:18 Uhr
Beitrag #5, verfasst am 05.03.2019 | 18:26 Uhr

Beitrag #6, verfasst am 05.03.2019 | 21:00 Uhr
Beitrag #7, verfasst am 05.03.2019 | 21:03 Uhr

Beitrag #8, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 10:43 Uhr
Beitrag #9, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 14:14 Uhr

Beitrag #10, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 14:21 Uhr
Beitrag #11, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 14:26 Uhr

Beitrag #12, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 14:43 Uhr
Beitrag #13, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 15:23 Uhr

Beitrag #14, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 16:05 Uhr
Beitrag #15, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 16:14 Uhr

Beitrag #16, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 17:01 Uhr
Beitrag #17, verfasst am 06.03.2019 | 17:13 Uhr